SP-Add Library To Explorer
Add SharePoint Library to Explorer
To map a network drive to a SharePoint Online library, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the SharePoint Online site by using your @ucc.ie credentials. Make sure that you click to select the Keep me signed in check box
- Browse to the library that you want to map the drive for.
- Click the LIBRARY tab on the ribbon, and then click Open with Explorer.
- Click in an empty area of the Explorer window address bar, and then copy the URL of the library.
- Right-click Computer or This PC from the Desktop, or within Windows Explorer, and then click Add Network Location.
- Click Next
- "Choose a custom network location" and click next
- Paste the url copied from the library earlier
- Give your location a suitable name and click next.
- Click Finish