EOL - Sharing OWA Calendar
How to share a personal calendar using Outlook Web
1. Go to http://o365.ucc.ie and logon using your @ucc.ie email address and password.
2. Click on the calendar tab.
3. Select Share Calendar.
4. Enter the email address of the person you want to share the calendar with and click Done.
5. To change the Permissions level, right click on calendar in the right hand menu and select Sharing Permissions.
6. Select Permission level from drop down menu.
Note: In this example the permission level granted is "Can view all details", please see our guide for details on all permission level access.