Add Email Address to Safe Senders List in Outlook
Step 1 – Open your Outlook Client
Step 2 – Select Junk Email Option
- Make sure; Outlook Home tab is selected
- Click Junk drop-down list
- Click on Junk E-mail Option
Step 3 – Add email address or domain
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Click Add
- Enter an email address or a domain name and click OK
- Click Ok to close Junk E-mail Options dialog box
Note: You can also automatically trust email addresses in your Contacts by selecting the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box.
If you want people to which you send email to be automatically added to the Safe Senders list, whether or not they are in your Contacts, select the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List check box.