EOL-Reconfigure Outlook PC
How do I re-configure Outlook for home or wireless network?
If you have previously used Outlook on the UCC wired network, open Outlook client and follow the steps below:
- Click on File -> Info -> Account Settings -> Account Settings
- In the Email tab, select your mailbox and choose Change
- Click more settings
- In the Connection tab, tick the tick box for “Connect to Exchange using HTTP”
- Click “Exchange Proxy Settings”
- Enter your email address, your email password and a descritpion for the account (eg UCC).
- Click on next
- Click ok 3 times.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- Click Close
- Restart Outlook