- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Return to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- IT Training Centre
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
Display another user's Mailbox to your Outlook Account in Desktop Outlook App
Display another user's Mailbox in your Outlook Account
If you frequently work with someone else's Mailbox, you will want to display the other person's Mailbox in your Outlook Navigation Pane.
Please follow these instruction within the Desktop Outlook Application.
1. Open Outlook on your PC
2. Click on the File Tab
3. Click on Acount settings
4. Click on Account Settings again (see below)
5. On the E-mail Tab, under Name, click on the Exchange Account, and then
click on Change.
6. Click on More Settings.
7. On the Advance Tab, under Open these additional mailboxes, click on Add.
8. Type the name of the mailbox you want to add to your user profile in Outlook,
and click on OK.
9. Click on Apply and then click OK to add the mailbox name to the your
user profile in Outlook.
The new mailbox will appear on the Navigation Pane every time you open
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sent Messages are saved to the Sent Items Folder of the Sender, click here for more information.
For Mac Users: Please click here to learn how to Become a delegate or stop being a delegate in
Outlook 2016 for Mac