IT Support for remote working:
IT Services will continue to provide IT support to UCC staff who are working remotely. For student IT support please go to IT Services for Students.
1. Self-service password reset (SSPR)
If you have forgotten your password, you need to reset your password, or you need to unlock your account, you can use our new self-service password reset tool. Please go to https://passwordreset.ucc.ie and follow the instructions. This is the preferred method of password reset if you are working remotely.
2. Log a call to our IT Service Desk
Self-service call logging
If you wish to log a call to our IT Service Desk, please go to servicedesk.ucc.ie (you will need to login using your @ucc.ie credentials). Your call will automatically be placed in the queue and you will receive a call reference number. You will also have the ability to check your call for updates.
- UCC staff number
- First name, Last name
- UCC email address (if not used)
- A detailed description of the issue or reques
3. Phone Support
Phone support is now available by ringing 021 490 2120.
Our Service Desk agents are available to take your call Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (excluding public holidays).
The IT service desk will endeavour to resolve your issues and requests as efficiently as possible.
The tools we will be using for support and communication include:
- servicedesk.ucc.ie – logon to view real-time updates of your logged cases
- Email – we will be supporting staff queries via email
- Microsoft Teams – if you are using Microsoft Teams we can provide chat support and call backs if required
- Phone - our Service Desk agents are now operating a call back service