Request an IT Project
Explore this page
Step 1 - Submit Project Request
To request IT Services support with your project please email: email@example.com or contact the IT Service Owner.
Step 2 - Assessment Phase
The project request now enters the Project Request Assessment Phase. During this phase, the following will be reviewed:
- Functional unit readiness assessment
- Check for OCLA DP and Records Management requirements
- Checked for fit by Technical Architecture Board
- Checked for fit with Digital and Academic Strategy
At this stage, a Project Proposal will be completed by the Project Requester.
Step 3 - Approval Phase
The Project Request now enters the Approval Phase
- Project is prioritised and ranked
- Project is submitted to IT Services Management Team for Approval
- If the budget is over 25k - submitted to the IT Steering Committee for Approval
- It the budget is over 1m - submitted to UMTO for Approval
The Project Request is informed of the approval/rejection of the project request. If the project is approved, a PM is appointed and the Project Lifecycle starts.