- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Training
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Return to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
Storms impact on IT Services
Several areas of campus were with out network access as a result of the storm. IT Services are currently working to restore network access to all.
During the storm the following areas lost network access. Their current status is indicated below.
- Haulbowline – CMRC - Back online
- Kane – Physics – 1 X 24 port access switch – back online
- WGB – 1st Floor comms room CR3 – Comp Sci – back online
- AOR – BIS – back online
- CUH/CUMH - back online
- Brookfield – Clinical Therapies comms – back online
If users are still unable to conect to the network please restart your machine. If the problem persists contact the Staff IT Helpdesk on x2120.