- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Training
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Return to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
Online Course Applications
The Online Course Application System implements a move from paper-based course applications to an online application system for Adult Continuing Education and the International Office, with expected rollout to further offices throughout 2016.
The new system is a custom built IT solution which introduces Cloud based technology to deliver an intuitive online application process, creating an improved application experience for incoming students, as well as for staff by featuring easier management of application volume.
Additional benefits of the system include:
- A more efficient system with less rework required due to in-built checks and balances, ensuring submission of only complete applications.
- Improved admittance to registration conversion rate, by facilitating relationship-building between applicants and the university from the time of acceptance and registration.
- Often the first point of interaction between the public and UCC, the contemporary UI design gives the user a positive impression of the University.