- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Training
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Return to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
Office 365 is a suite of online, cloud-based productivity software and services and comes with a significant increase in mailbox size to 50GB - approximately 100 times larger than the previous mailbox size. Office 365 also includes One Drive cloud storage space, Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 2016 and much more.
The service has been tested in several departments and is now ready for general rollout. All staff mailboxes will be moved to this service by Summer 2016. If you wish to avail of this service early, please see the Early Adopters section here.
Office 365 includes:
- Larger Mailbox: Office 365 provides users with a massive 50GB mailbox – approximately 100 times the previous mailbox size. Users will also have access to a 100GB archive mailbox.
- One Drive Storage: One Drive for Business is a cloud storage solution which allows users to store and share files, which can then be accessed from anywhere on any device.
- Skype For Business: Skype for Business allows users to conduct professional meetings and collaborate using a variety of tools including online meetings, messaging and video from any device.
- Office Pro Plus: Includes Microsoft Office for up to 5 Android and iPhone/iPad devices and the Microsoft Office suite for up to 5 users’ PCs or Macs, and all are available for offline use.
Many more services and applications are available via Office 365 – to find out more visit our website here.
To login to Office 365 go to http://www.ucc.ie/o365 with your @ucc.ie email address and password.