ISS21 REACT Cluster Research Slam
On 18 April, the ISS21 Research for Civil Society and Social Action (REACT) cluster hosted a research slam, at which six cluster members gave short presentations on their current, completed or new research (details below), followed by a lively Q&A session.
The ISS21 REACT cluster aims to bring together researchers from different disciplines with an interest in civil society research, to undertake interdisciplinary research and activity in the broad area of civil society, and to encourage engagement and dissemination of knowledge between researchers and civil society. Further information on the cluster can be found at: Research for Civil Society and Social Action (REACT)
Those wishing to join the REACT cluster should contact the ISS21 Research Coordinator, Margaret Scanlon (email@example.com).
- Theresa Reidy Referendum Voting: The slow death of conservative Ireland
- Fred Powell Civil Society and the Public Sphere
- Ray O’Connor and Carol Power An Exploration of Men’s Sheds as Agents of Social Inclusion: A case study of South Kerry
- Rebecca Jeffers Young People's Social Action in Ireland
- Martin Galvin Research Universities and Civic Engagement: Opportunities and Challenges
- Catherine Forde Local Participatory Governance in Ireland: the quest for joined-up thinking.