- Investigated policy and practice from a gender equality perspective.
- Catalysed visibility of, and conversations about, gender in/equality.
- Developed nine gender equality actions for the University.
- Successfully engaged Academic Council to commit to strengthening gender balance in decision-making (May 1, 2015).
- Successfully engaged the University Management Team to establish periodic reporting on the implementation of gender equality actions as part of its Annual Operational Plan (September 10, 2016).
- Successfully engaged the University Management Team to commit to implementing all eight of GENOVATE’s gender equality actions on (September 17, 2015).
- Launched The GENOVATE Hub including multiple resources to support implementation of GENOVATE’s gender equality actions (September 12, 2016).
- Six members of the cross-University GENOVATE team took part in the University’s successful application for an Athena SWAN Bronze Award (awarded 2016)
- Supported successful national bid, led by INTEGER of Trinity College Dublin, to extend the Athena SWAN Charter to Ireland, in conjunction with other colleagues engaged in promoting gender equality in higher education in Ireland.
- Successfully engaged the HEA’s Expert Group on Gender Equality in their National Review of Irish Higher Education Institutions by recommending actions and sharing our resources for effecting change for gender equality: GENOVATE is referred to thirty-eight times in the Report of the Expert Group.
- Promoted inter-institutional sharing of knowledge and expertise through the convening of a National Learning Circle on December, 1, 2015.
- Contributed, in conjunction with other cross-European GENOVATE Consortium partners, to production of multiple resources aimed at promoting gender equality in higher education across Europe and beyond.
- Hosted the third Annual GENOVATE Convention at University College Cork (March 9-11, 2015).
 The ninth action was developed subsequently.