- Multifactor Authentication: Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an extra layer of security for your University logon account, it augments the thing you “know” (your username and password) with additional authentication factors, and is used to prevent others from accessing your account, even if they know your password.
- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork which you can use on your PC, Mac, or mobile device. It is available to Staff and Students. External users can be added to a team as a guest user.
- Access Control: Access Control is a module of HRIS. Local administrators can give UCC staff and contractors access to certain areas of the college. The IT services department supports the application and underlying hardware.
- Acronis Files App Access: Acronis Access is an app used by staff to access meeting files prior to important meetings
- Agresso: Agresso is an online financial management system that allows UCC staff to submit expense claims raise purchase orders and run financial reports. The IT Services department supports the servers and software that are required to implement this service. The services is administered on a day to day bases by the Finance Office.
- Alumni Management: Alumni Management
- Android devices: For users of Android mobile devices the staff IT helpdesk will provide first level support. Android devices can be connected to the university wi-fi.
- Antivirus: PC purchased through IT Services will have centralised management of our F-Secure anti-virus products using F-Secure Policy Manager (currently over 4500 clients reporting back to this service).
- Apple iMac iPad iPhone: Advice on purchasing of Apple products for UCC Staff.
- AV Installations: AVMS provide advice design and install tailored AV systems in departmental areas such as seminar rooms meeting rooms and laboratories. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>