- Training: IT courses for UCC staff and postgrads; ECDL testing and training for all including undergraduates; MS Office application and SiteManager (CMS) support.
- Typesetting: TeX and LaTeX have been in use in UCC since the mid-1980s. The majority of users are still in the natural sciences, especially mathematics, physics, and engineering; but the biggest growth area in recent years has been in the Humanities. The service link below identifies some of the most frequently-requested resources.
- Video Conference: Videoconferencing links two or more remote locations together so groups in each location can see and hear each other. Details or arrange a video conference can be found here.
- Virtual App: Virtual App is a device independent service which provides on and off campus access to UCC’s applications and services.
- Web Sites: We provide access and support to the content management system and the web servers for the provision of UCC websites.
- Wi-Fi Internet Access: The eduroam Wi-Fi Service is available for UCC staff who wish to connect their laptop,tablet, smartphone or other compliant portable computer device to the Internet while on campus. The staff member can connect with their UCC Staff email address and password << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9