- Managed Print Service: The Managed Print Service provides printing, copying and scanning in UCC.
- Project Management: Project Management - see what IT Services are working on to improve IT Services through out the college
- Protect your Documents with OneDrive : There is an additional service to Microsoft OneDrive for Business which can be used to protect your Documents folder, Desktop and Pictures, without the need for you to actively save it to the cloud. Simply turn on this feature, and when you save documents to your desktop or documents folder, they will automatically save to your Onedrive folder, and be accessible from any device.
- Pubble Service - Live Q&A: Pubble is a community engagement platform that brings the social web to your site. What this means is that the Pubble system allows users to type questions directly to a group of moderators through a specific webpage. These questions are displayed on the site immediately and the moderators can be assigned questions to answer. The moderators then answer their assigned questions. The answers are immediately posted to the live site, similar to a twitter feed.
- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- QuickMinutes: QuickMinutes is a, Quick Agenda and Minute taking application, QuickMinutes transforms the process of meeting management into an efficient and satisfying activity. QuickMinutes should be used for Committee and Other Meetings documentation and organisation.
- Recording Studio: AVMS have an acoustically isolated studio that can be using for filming. Details on the service can be found by clicking on the service webpage below.
- Room Bookings and Timetabling: Supporting the application used for timetabling and room bookings.
- Sanitisation and Destruction of Electronic Media: This service provides for the safe erasure and/or physical destruction of electronic media devices including hard disks USB pen drives CDs DVDs floppy disks and magnetic tapes.
- Security Services: The IT Services Department provides a software update management service through maintenance windows, compliance reporting and automatic enforcement. Updates are tested and released on a monthly schedule to all domain joined Windows computers. The IT Services Department also ensures that virus definitions are kept up to date on domain joined computers using Windows Defender. << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>