- IRIS: The Institutional Information System (IRIS ) is an easy-to-use web-based application that allows users to maintain update and publicize their profiles. IT services maintain the servers and update the software required to run the services. Support is provided by the Research Office.
- ITS Student Administration: ITS is a database system to support the administration life-cycle of students. It includes application registration examination and award. IT Services works with the Registrars Office to support ITS.
- Journals - Electronic: Journals - Electronic
- Learning Technologies: The mission of the Learning Technologies Unit is to stimulate and support the development of electronic course delivery in UCC.
- Lecture Capture: Lectures can be recorded using Panopto with automated delivery to the relevant Blackboard course for students to watch. Supported by Audio Video and Media Services.
- Logon Accounts: All UCC staff and registered students need a logon account to access university computers. A logon account is made up of a username and password. If you do not have a username and password you must contact the appropriate helpdesk.
- Mark-up / file format advice and help - LaTex: Mark-up / file format advice and help
- Media Hosting: Users can upload their original videos using an easy-to-use upload form.
- Media Production: AVMS can produce video or audio content for UCC departments. Details on these services are here.
- Network File Store (NAS): This service provides a network based shared data storage facility for UCC staff << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>