- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share documents and ideas with both colleagues and external users.
- Software: The Combined Higher Education Software Team, "CHEST" project negotiates special deals for the purchasing and licensing of software for third level educational institutions.
- Training: IT courses for UCC staff and postgrads; ECDL testing and training for all including undergraduates; MS Office application and SiteManager (CMS) support.
- Typesetting: TeX and LaTeX have been in use in UCC since the mid-1980s. The majority of users are still in the natural sciences, especially mathematics, physics, and engineering; but the biggest growth area in recent years has been in the Humanities. The service link below identifies some of the most frequently-requested resources.
- Virtual App: Virtual App is a device independent service which provides on and off campus access to UCC’s applications and services. << < 1 2 3