Free 6 Week Stress Control Course
Stressed? Trouble sleeping? Worried? Under pressure? Want to learn how to manage stress better? As part of the latest Cork Beats Stress Initiative between HSE Psychology, GAA and City Council STRESS CONTROL courses are being delivered FREE of charge. Courses last for 6 weeks.
- Highly skilled / experienced HSE Clinical Psychologists will teach practical skills that work!
- It is a course, not therapy. You won’t be asked to speak about any problems or asked to talk!
- Open to anyone over 18 years, who is stressed or who is interested in learning skills to manage stress. Partners, friends, everyone welcome! Just book your place in advance!
- All course materials are provided for free!
The research clearly shows this course works. It reduces stress, anxiety, improves mood and overall quality of life! 1600 people across Cork City and County have already benefitted.
1. Millenium Hall, City Hall, Cork City: 7pm-9pm on 1st, 8th, 15th 22nd October and 5th, 12th November 2018
2. Macroom GAA, Macroom, Co. Cork: 7pm – 9pm on 20th, 27th Sept and 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th October 2018
Full information here: Stress Control 2018 HSE.
Email your name, contact phone number, address along with your preferred location to: CorkBeatsStress@hse.ie
Call: 086 7871016
For more on this story contact:
If you need any support please remember that we are here to help. You can contact us on the details below.
Suzanne Buckley, Student Support Officer
Natalie O'Byrne, Student Support Team
Tel: 021 490 4723