What is next?
- The International Office will review your application.
- If you are successful, we will email you offering you a place in one of our partner universities.
- If you accept the offer, we will nominate you to the host university.
- The host university will inform us of their decision following our nomination.
- If the nomination is accepted, they will then ask you to complete their application and upload supporting documents.
- For US universities, from the time you are offered a place by UCC to submitting your application to the host university, the turnaround can be very tight due to their early deadlines. Please familiarize yourself with their application requirements as soon as you can to be prepared.
Accomodation and Flights:
We do not advise that you book flights or accomodation until you have recieved your letter of acceptance from the host university.
Study Visa (Students going outside Europe)
If you are visa requiring, UCC and your host university will provide you with information.