Expressions of Interest
We are now open for applications for the 15th IGNITE Programme. For more information, visit here.
If you're not ready to start a business but would like to know more, please submit an Expression of Interest form below.
Those with Expressions of Interest registered can avail of one to one mentoring, workshops and seminars to help develop the business idea, to submit a more comprehensive application and to be better prepared to make the most of the programme, if their application is successful.
Expression of Interest should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019/2020, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- Where you first heard about IGNITE
- Description of your business idea (150 words or less)
- Explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE (150 words or less)
IGNITE is open to recent graduates in any discipline from any 3rd level institution with:
- Ordinary Bachelor Degree
- Honours Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Higher Diploma or Post-Doctoral Diploma
- (NFQ Level 7, 8, 9 or 10 qualification)
Submit EOI Form:
To fill in an expression of interest form, please CLICK HERE.
On Wednesday 10 February, IGNITE are hosting an information webinar, if you want to hear more about the programme, the application process, register your interest here.