Expressions of Interest
We are open for expression of interest from individuals or teams considering starting a business in 2020.
Those with Expressions of Interest registered can avail of one to one mentoring, workshops and seminars to help develop the business idea, to submit a more comprehensive application and to be better prepared to make the most of the programme, if their application is successful.
Expression of Interest should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019/2020, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- Where you first heard about IGNITE
- Description of your business idea (150 words or less)
- Explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE (150 words or less)
IGNITE is open to recent graduates in any discipline from any 3rd level institution with:
- Ordinary Bachelor Degree
- Honours Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Higher Diploma or Post-Doctoral Diploma
- (NFQ Level 7, 8, 9 or 10 qualification)
The 13th IGNITE Programme will commence April 2020.
Submit EOI Form:
To fill in an expression of interest form, please CLICK HERE.