We are now open for Expressions of Interest from individuals or teams considering an application to either IGNITE11 starting April 2019 or IGNITE12 starting October 2019.
Those with Expressions of Interest registered can avail of one to one mentoring, workshops and seminars to help develop the business idea, to submit a more comprehensive application and to be better prepared to make the most of the programme, if their application is successful.
Expression of Interests should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- Where you first heard about IGNITE
- Description of your business idea (150 words or less)
- Explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE (150 words or less)
Expressions of Interest can be submitted HERE.
If you are not yet ready to register your Expression of Interest but would like to know more, email us at email@example.com.