Expressions of Interest
We are currently open for Expressions of Interest for individuals or teams considering starting a business in 2020.
Those with Expressions of Interest registered can avail of one to one mentoring, workshops and seminars to help develop the business idea, to submit a more comprehensive application and to be better prepared to make the most of the programme, if their application is successful.
To submit your interest in the programme, please click here.
For more information about IGNITE and the application process, please see below:
Successful applicants will benefit from a comprehensive start-up support package including:
- Workshops, seminars and guest speakers
- Mentors, advisors and industry partners
- Shared workspace in UCC’s Western Gateway Building
- Early seed funding
Applications should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- A passport type photo
- A short description of your
- Product or Service idea
- Market Opportunity
- Business Goals for the first 3 years
- A brief explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE
- A short CV
- The name, title and contact details of at least one individual such as a college lecturer or employer who is familiar with your work.
- And let us know where you heard about IGNITE
Applications for 13th IGNITE Programme will open early 2020.
If you are not yet ready to start your business but would like to know more, email us at email@example.com.