We are now open for applications from individuals or teams for the 12th IGNITE Programme due to start September 2019.
Successful applicants will benefit from a comprehensive start-up support package including:
- Workshops, seminars and guest speakers
- Mentors, advisors and industry partners
- Shared workspace in UCC’s Western Gateway Building
- Early seed funding
Applications should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- A passport type photo
- A short description of your
- Product or Service idea
- Market Opportunity
- Business Goals for the first 3 years
- A brief explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE
- A short CV
- The name, title and contact details of at least one individual such as a college lecturer or employer who is familiar with your work.
- And let us know where you heard about IGNITE
Applications can be submitted HERE. Applications close 23.00 Sunday 26 May.
If you are not yet ready to start your business but would like to know more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.