We are now open for applications from individuals or teams for the 11th IGNITE Programme due to start April 2019.
Successful applicants will benefit from a comprehensive start-up support package including:
- Workshops, seminars and guest speakers
- Mentors, advisors and industry partners
- Shared workspace in UCC’s Western Gateway Building
- Early seed funding
Applications should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- A passport type photo
- A short description of your
- Product or Service idea
- Market Opportunity
- Business Goals for the first 3 years
- A brief explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE
- A short CV
- The name, title and contact details of at least one individual such as a college lecturer or employer who is familiar with your work.
- And let us know where you heard about IGNITE
Applications can be submitted HERE. Applications close 17.00 Friday 8 March.
If you are not yet ready to start your business but would like to know more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.