Smartphones, Tablets and Conversation
- Purchasing new devices - what you should be aware of
- Searching for apps and downloading them
- Social media
- Writing a letter/an essay
- Editing photographs
- Putting together a presentation
- Scanning documents/photographs
- Transferring documents from your computer to your mobile device and vica versa
- Backing up your devices
These classes will be held every Tuesday between 5:30pm and 7:30pm. The course will commence on the 23rd October 2018 and it will last for 8 weeks.
You will have an opportunity after the class to go to An Seomra Caidrimh where you will have an opportunity to meet members of other night classes.
Members of the course are asked to bring their own devices with them to class.
The class is suitable for individuals who have a high standard of spoken Irish as well as basic computer skills.