- http://www.iaslt.ie/ - The Irish Association of Speech & Language Therapists (IASLT) is the recognised professional association of Speech & Language Therapists in Ireland.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/RALLIcampaign?feature=watch - The RALLI campaign was created to Raise Awareness of Language Learning Impairments. Here you will find videos that explain what a language impairment is, the impact it can have and how to get help.
- http://www.ican.org.uk/en/sitecore/content/ICAN2/Global/Content/Audience%20Menu/Parents%20and%20carers.aspx - ICAN is a children’s communication charity with a range of information services that provide help and advice to parents and practitioners about speech, language and communication.
- http://www.afasic.org.uk/ - AFASIC is a parent-led organisation to help children and young people with speech and language impairments and their families. They provide information and training for parents – and professionals – and produce a range of publications.
- http://www.talkingpoint.org.uk/en/Parent.aspx - Talking Point is useful website to learn about children’s communication at all ages.
- http://www.naplic.org.uk/- The National Association of Professionals Concerned with Language Impairment in Children (NAPLIC) is an established national