- Communicating Effectively in Difficult Situations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Exploring approaches to personal resilience and wellbeing
- First Steps into Management
- Keeping teamwork engaged - connecting and communicating (for Team Leaders/Managers)
- Knowing Yourself and How You Work (MBTI)
- Making Sense of Change
- Managing work expectations of ourselves and others
- Maximising Performance Under Pressure
- Project Management
- UCC Successful Team Leader
- Unconscious Bias Awareness Training
- Understanding conflict and where it comes from
Visit our Staff Wellbeing & Development Space on Workvivo to view our full calendar of events including dates & times. Our workshops are advertised via email about 2 or 3 weeks beforehand. Once they are advertised via email they will be available to book via ESS. So do keep an eye out for our adverts which go out every Tuesday!
If you have any queries as to any particular workshop or programme or any requests for other training related to People Management/Supervision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.