Useful Forms

Useful forms

Useful forms

Useful forms

Use the Research Registration Change Request Form if you want to:

  • Change to Full-Time/Part-Time 
  • Change of Start Date
  • Change of Approved Number of Years of Study
  • Change/Addition of Supervisor/Advisor
  • Major Change of Thesis Title
  • Change of Research Subject Area
  • Change/Additional of Module (Thematic PhD only)
  • Leave of Absence
  • Extension


  • Change of Programme:

- Transfer from MPhil/Med/MSocSc to PhD

- Transfer from Masters by Research to PhD

- Transfer from PhD Track to PhD

- Transfer from MD to PhD

- Transfer from PhD to Masters by Research


Discipline Specific Module Form


Thesis Submission:

Please go to the Thesis Submission section of the Gradaute Studies Webpages for further information and forms relating to PhD, MD and Masters Thesis Submission.


Graduate Studies Office

Staidéar Iarchéime

Oifig na Staidéar Iarchéime 2nd Floor, West Wing, Main Quad, UCC,