- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
- Proud Ally
- Committee and Meeting Training
Targeted supports for prospective students
The Graduate Attributes Programme is working together with Student Recruitment and Admissions, Academic Departments, Professional Support units and Student Experience Offices to provide targeted supports at pre-entry to university for prospective applicants. We have developed a new online course entitled Nurturing Bright Futures as one of these targeted supports.
Whether you are thinking about perhaps going to college one day or if you have already set your mind on attending university next year, going to college is a wonderful experience - but making the decision about which course to take or which degree to work towards can be incredibly challenging. The Nurturing Bright Futures online course will help you acquire the skills and tools you need to make such a big decision and will walk you through the process of finding the course that works best for you.
The Nurturing Bright Futures online course will provide you with the opportunity to engage with the topic of your future, a potential college experience and many related themes and it will equip you with skills and tools that you can carry into your chosen degree when you start college. It will also help you to make the most of the resources around you such as your friends, family, Guidance Counsellors and teachers.
Click on the banner below for further information: