- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
This course is for all students who are transitioning in to university, whether that is via the CAO, through access routes such as HEAR, DARE and QQI or as a mature or international student. Through the use of video, articles, interactive worksheets, reflective exercises and other helpful resources, this course will give you the opportunity to understand more about yourself and to get to know more about higher education and more about UCC. It will also provide a forum for you to engage with UCC on a variety of levels, and will help prepare you for the journey ahead.
This course is also a resource for your Guidance Counsellor, teachers and your parents/guardians, to help them to help you with this transition. It is designed to provide information and stimulate conversations with these key people in your life, and to get you thinking in a structured way so that you can consult and make informed decisions about your post-secondary school options. Regardless of whether you are considering coming to UCC or elsewhere, Nurturing Bright Futures will give you insights, skills and knowledge that you can apply in any third level context.