- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Have you ever been asked to reflect on your experiences and wondered…what does that even mean? Here, you will find all the essential information to help you along the way.
Reflection is casting some serious thought or consideration onto a topic. It can happen anywhere, at any time and doesn’t require anything more than just yourself and your mind.
Reflecting has huge benefits in increasing self-awareness and developing a better understanding of others. Reflecting also encourages active engagement and develops creative thinking skills, both useful in the workplace.
Reflective learning helps you stand back and analyse your learning experience, encouraging you to improve on future performance, ourselves, and our understanding.
Our Reflector's Toolkit is coming soon...........