- About the Department and SGPP-L List
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Study
- Work Placement Portal
- Jean Monnet Seminar Series
- Government and Politics Review
- Our Staff
- Contact Us
- Elections Go!
- Guest Lecture - Video Gallery
- Jean Monnet Project 2017-2019
- Centre for Local and Regional Governance
- Mode of Teaching Delivery and Timetables - Department of Government and Politics
Stefanie has been with UCC since 2006. She has worked in the Work Placement section in the Career Services office for 8 years and moved to the Department of Government for a year and a half until she started a Senior Executive Assistant role with the B.Ed. (Hons) Sports Studies and Physical Education programme in the School of Education. She returned to the Department of Government and Politics in June 2017.
Stefanie received a Higher Diploma in HR Management with UCC in 2013 and in Autumn 2016, Stefanie graduated with a Masters degree in HR Management from CIT. In Autumn 2017 she obtained her Lean Yellow Belt with UCC and in Spring 2018, Stefanie completed her Level 6 Award in Leadership with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) in conjunction with UCC.
Before joining UCC, Stefanie obtained her Accountancy qualification after leaving school and worked 8 years in industry.
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm