- About the Department and SGPP-L List
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Study
- Work Placement Portal
- Jean Monnet Seminar Series
- Government and Politics Review
- Our Staff
- Contact Us
- Elections Go!
- Guest Lecture - Video Gallery
- Jean Monnet Project 2017-2019
- Centre for Local and Regional Governance
- Mode of Teaching Delivery and Timetables - Department of Government and Politics
Book Launch 'The Post-Crisis Irish Voter: Voting behaviour in the Irish 2016 general election'
On 3 October 2018, Miriam O’Callaghan (RTÉ) launched The Post-Crisis Irish Voter: Voting behaviour in the Irish 2016 general election at the Royal Irish Academy in Dublin.
The book is edited by Michael Marsh, David M. Farrell and Theresa Reidy. The launch was preceded by a roundtable discussion of the 2016 general election and the main findings from the book.