News and Updates
Fees implications for withdrawing from UCC - Important date: 12th October 2018
We answer your frequently asked Fees questions for withdrawing from UCC
- All EU Undergraduate Students who have completed registration will be refunded the Student Contribution amount paid if s/he withdraws on or before Friday, 12th October 2018.
- The Capitation Fee will not be refunded.
- If you are Non-EU Undergraduate, your deposit may be non-refundable and you may also have a fee liability. Please check with the Fees Office.
- UCC will not claim any Tuition Fees on your behalf if you register and withdraw before the 12thOctober 2018.
- You will be entitled to Free Tuition fees next year provided you satisfy all other criteria.