News and Updates
Budgeting Help for Students
Counting your coins? UCC's Budgeting Service can help
UCC's Budgeting Service are set up to help and advise students with managing their money. If you are struggling with your budget the Budgetary Advisor, Cian Power, can help.
This service operates via an appointment system and can help students by
- Providing one on one advice and guidance on managing your money
- Assisting with the completion of Grant Scholarship and Student Assistance Fund applications
- Contacting external agencies, such as MABS, Department of Social Welfare and Protection, Local Authorities, and St. Vincent de Paul on your behalf
Along with this, the Budgeting Service website has lots of useful information for budgeting as a student, such as available funding, budgeting tips, tools, and podcasts.
- All day Monday - Tuesdays, and until 1pm on Wednesdays.
- 1st Floor, 1 - 2 Brighton Villas (in Castlewhite apartment complex, Gaol Cross), UCC, Cork.