- Accounts Payable Office
- Agresso Support
- Capital & Treasury Office
- Fees Office
- Financial Accounting Office
- Full Economic Costing
- Management Accounting Office
- Office of Research Grants and Contracts
- Payroll Office
- Procurement Office
Fixed Asset Register
Fixed Asset Register (FAR)
Effective October 2011, the University has implemented a centrally maintained consolidated Fixed Asset Register (FAR) module in Agresso.
All University fixed assets with an individual item cost of €10,000 (inclusive of VAT) and above will be captured on the central Fixed Asset Register.
This process will be managed and maintained centrally by the section of the Finance Office. Please address any central FAR queries to the Capital Accounting Office by emailing Capital.Accounting@ucc.ie
Departments and Research Centres should note that they continue to have responsibility for maintaining their own registers of Capital Equipment less than €10,000.
Guidance on this process is available from the Capital Accounting Office.
- Fixed Asset Policy Procedures 2021
- Guide to Fixed Asset Register in UCC (March 2013)
- Equipment Definition Policy (March 2013)