- About Us
- News and Updates
- Accounts Payable Office
- Capital & Treasury Office
- Fees Office
- Financial Accounting Office
- Management Accounting Office
- Payroll Office
- Office of Research Grants and Contracts
- The Finance Committee
- Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Office
- Full Economic Costing
Capital & Treasury Office
Capital & Treasury Overview
Welcome to the Capital & Treasury section of the Finance Office.
Capital Accounting has specific responsibility for the accounting for Capital Projects and the maintenance of the University's Central Fixed Asset Register . We work closely with the Buildings & Estates Office who are responsible for the planning and co-ordination of all building and maintenance works within the College.
The accounting for Capital Projects involves:
- The separate recording of income and expenditure for each Capital Project
- Monthly reporting on Capital Projects
- The provision of Capital Reports to the university's Finance Committee
- Submission of expenditure claims to funding bodies
- Co-ordination of Audits on Capital Projects
Treasury expertise is centralised within the University in the Finance Office and the Treasury Accountant is responsible for all treasury transactions and managing treasury operations on a day-to-day basis.
You can find contact information for our staff by visiting the Finance Office Contacts list.