- About Us
- News and Updates
- Accounts Payable Office
- Capital & Treasury Office
- Fees Office
- Financial Accounting Office
- Management Accounting Office
- Payroll Office
- Office of Research Grants and Contracts
- The Finance Committee
- Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Office
- Full Economic Costing
Welcome to the home page for the Finance Office at University College Cork.
"Our mission is to provide timely and accurate financial information, services and advice to support and inform effective and efficient management of the University"
The main purpose of the website is to provide useful information about the functions, procedures and services provided by the Finance Office. It will be of interest to both students and staff. If you feel we have omitted something or indeed if you think that the website can be improved in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Just follow the links to navigate the website and hopefully save yourself time on making that phone call.
The office provides a full range of financial services, including:
- Cash Handling Policy
- Collection and administration of tuition fees
- Accounting for capital projects
- Collection of income
- Financial reporting
- Fixed asset register
- Sabbatical research leave policy
- Management Accounting (including RAM, FEC)
- Payment of Expenses
- Payment to Suppliers
- Student Assistance Fund
- Taxation advice
- Treasury management
- Finance Committee