3 month, 6 month programme, Summer and Winter School (1 month)
New 9 month programme currently under construction
- Brochure for Visiting Lecturers (2,160kB)
Programme for Visiting Lectures
- This programme combines aspects of Teaching and Learning in higher education and English Language Development. It is organised by, UCC Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CRTL) www.ucc.ie/en/teachlearn/ UCC Language Centre and UCC International Office www.ucc.ie/international.
- Participants have the option to choose a three or six month programme during the University's semesterised year.
- A concentrated version of the programme is also available as a Summer School option.
- Shorter bespoke programmes can be designed on request.
Applicants must have:
- A role in an academic institution relating to Teaching and Learning / Student engagement
- References from your home institution
- Biography of academic achievement and professional experience to date
- Working knowledge of English.
For further information on this programme, please contact Carolyn O'Brien, email email@example.com