English – Texts & Contexts: Medieval to Renaissance MA Track
Here you will find
All IMP students will take modules worth 60 credits including 40 credits of Language Centre core modules and 20 credits of undergraduate (UG) programme modules.
Language Centre Modules (40 credits)
- LC5001 Independent Research Project I (15 credits)
- LC5002 Research Methods: Interdisciplinary Project (10 credits)
- LC5003 Critical Disciplinary Approaches (5 credits)
- LC5004 Independent Research Project II (10 credits)
English: Texts & Contexts - Medieval to Renaissance Modules (20 credits)
International Master’s Pathway Entry Requirements
- Academic Qualification: 2:2 equivalent (minimum 50% overall).
- English Language Entry Requirements: 5.5 minimum IELTS in all skills or equivalent.
- Interview: If your application has been successful, you will be invited to an interview. On successful completion of the interview, you will be given a full offer for the pathway.
MA English: Texts & Contexts - Medieval to Renaissance Progression Requirements
You will be given a conditional offer and will only be guaranteed a place if, at the end of the pathway, you successfully meet the following progression requirements:
- Academic Qualification: 2:1 equivalent (minimum 60% overall).
- English Language Entry Requirements: 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 6.0 in individual skills, or equivalent in the accepted admissions test.
Link to Master's Programme
Scholarship: If you successfully complete the International Master's Pathway for this master's track, you will receive a 25% reduction on the fees.
How to Apply
Here below are the steps to complete the application process for the International Master’s Pathway
Application Process for the International Master’s Pathway:
- Go to the link above for your master's programme and complete the master's application. You MUST write in your statement that you would like to take the International Master’s Pathway.
- Your application will be reviewed by the master's programme team.
- The International Master's Pathway team will contact you.
- Successful applicants will receive a conditional offer for their chosen master's and a full offer for the International Master's Pathway.
Scholarship: If you successfully complete the International Master's Pathway for your chosen master's track, you will receive a reduction on the fees for some of the Masters:
College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) - MA Tracks: 25% discount.
College of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS) - MSc Tracks: 20% discount.
If you would like more information regarding the pathway or have questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
The closing date for non-EU applications is 30 June 2023.
You can also check: