Funding Body (EPA, FP7, etc): EU Commission, FP7
Project type (PhD, post-doc, etc): EU research; could be used for PhD
Period (start to end): 01.06.2008 till 01.04.2010
Researcher: Andriy Hryshchenko
The main Objectives of REEB are:
- The establishment of a European-led community dedicated to the innovative use of ICT supporting EE in construction, bringing together the (Construction) ICT community and the key actors of the (Construction) Environment and Energy business sectors.
- The development of national communities with similar objective than the European objective, but with a focus on national specificities, integrating considerations for SMEs, and targeting national policy markers.
- The identification of a set of well founded best practices for use of ICT applications and tools for energy efficiency in Europe and world-wide, as well as most representative ongoing standardisation initiatives and developed regulations.
- The drawing up of cartography of current and emerging projects and international initiatives related to the ICT support to EE in the built environment, and a Report on key European and International RTD results.
- The development of a Vision, a Roadmap and a set of recommendations for Implementations actions for ICT-supported EE in Construction.
- The elaboration of a detailed plan for coordination of information exchange and dissemination.