4th annual Theory of Physical Education Exhibition (PE Expo)
The 4th annual Theory of Physical Education Exhibition (PE Expo) took place today Wenesday March 7th, in Dublin City University.
Students demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of one of the following category titles with projects:
1. I.C.T. and Sports Photography
2. Power of Sport – Inclusion & Cultural
3. Wellbeing- Physical, Mental & Social
4. Components of Fitness – the Science behind sport
6. Games Development & Teaching games for Understanding (TGfU)
7. Sports Psychology
This year saw a record number of 170 projects entered.
Pictured enjoying the event are judges Éamonn Cashin, Joao Costa, and Jessie Barr. Wesley O'Brien and Con Moynihan were also judges.