UCC Staff Equality Survey 2018
The survey below aims to understand diverse staff experiences, to provide an evidence base for a UCC Equality Action Plan. The survey is open to all currently contracted UCC staff. Completing this survey offers the chance to enter a prize draw on a separate form which is not connected to your survey response. One of the following prizes will be given to staff who have completed the survey, entered the prize draw and have been chosen at random.
- Apple iPad 32GB sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- 3 course dinner for two people sponsored by the Kingsley Hotel Springboard Restaurant
- Dinner voucher for two people sponsored by the River Lee Hotel River Club Restaurant
- €20 hair styling voucher sponsored by Unisalon, Áras na Mac Léinn UCC
The survey opens on Monday September 17th, and closes on Friday October 19th. Prize winners will be contacted confidentially by the EDI Unit after this date.
**Note on completing the survey and entering the prize draw:
- To complete the survey and in order to gain access to the prize draw form, you must click 'submit'.
- You may have to scroll upwards, left or right on the screen to see certain questions and response options. Please ensure you scroll upwards at the end of each survey section in order to start a new section.
- If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please email them only to email@example.com**
You can access the survey in a new page here, or use the embedded survey form below.