- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Equality Committee
- Understanding the Equal Status Grounds
- Equality & Covid-19
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Landscape at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- Further Links
- UCC Diversity Calendar
UCC Student Equality Survey 2018
The survey below aims to understand diverse student experiences, to provide an evidence base for a UCC Equality Action Plan. The survey is open to all current UCC students. Completing this survey offers the chance to enter a prize draw on a separate form, which is not connected to your survey response. One of the following prizes will be given to students who have been chosen at random after they have completed the survey and entered the prize draw.
- Apple iPad 32GB
- Alcatel (Android) tablet sponsored by Harvey Norman Cork
- €100 voucher sponsored by Bank of Ireland UCC to be spent at Argos
- Ten 2 for 1 cinema passes compliments of the Gate Cinema, Cork
- UCC sweatshirt sponsored by CollegeGear, Áras na Mac Léinn, UCC
- Scarf compliments of Fran and Jane Cork.
The survey opens on Monday September 17th, and closes on Friday October 19th. Prize winners will be contacted confidentially by the EDI Unit after this date.
**Note on completing the survey and entering the prize draw:
- To complete the survey and in order to gain access to the prize draw form, you must click 'submit'.
- You may have to scroll upwards, left or right on the screen to see certain questions and response options. Please ensure you scroll upwards at the end of each survey section in order to start a new section.
- If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please email them only to email@example.com**
For ease of access, you can open the survey here in a new page, or use the embedded survey form below.