- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Speak Out
- #ProgressWithPride @UCC - Rainbow Walkway
- Equality Committee
- Equality & Covid-19
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Landscape at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- Further Links
Dear Incredible Feminists and Allies, you are invited to our Intervarsity Feminist Festival: #Fempower
Clear your diaries for the most anticipated event of the year, bigger and better than ever before! For the first time ever, the conference will take place over two weekends on Zoom. The first weekend will be the 6th and 7th of March and the second, the 13th and 14th of March. We have panels, discussions and workshops for all so make sure to register as you're not going to want to miss this one! And it's all completely free! Although, we would recommend donating to one of the causes we are supporting (only if you can). Register through Eventbrite to come along to the event! - FEMPOWER EVENTBRITE
- Challenging White Feminism
- Abolishing Direct Provision
- In Discussion With Louise O'Neill
- Student Workers' Rights!
- Period Poverty and Homelessness
- Mother and Baby Homes: What's Next?
- Trans Representation in the Feminist Movement
- Tackling Ableism in Feminism
- Discrimination Against Irish Travellers
- Let's Talk About Sex (Work) Baby!
- Violence Against Women in Ireland
- Activist Writing
- Reproductive Justice
- Women and Politics
- Intersectional Feminism for Beginners
- Tarot Reading
- Activism Facilitation
- Rooting for the Fall of the Patriarchy !
- I'm Coming Out!
- The Right to Protest
- Literally, Go F*ck Yourself
- Consent Ambassador Training
- Drag Worskhop!
- Making Peace with Body Shame
We are so very excited for you all to experience this amazing event with us and to hear from some incredible, strong and vibrant individuals! Keep an eye on our social media to see each panel member and workshop host being revealed as the weeks go on! Plus more workshops to come!! :) Everyone is welcome and we look forward to seeing you there and please feel free to share among all your members/students too.
Love and Solidarity,
UCC Feminist Society.
All welcome. Organised by UCC FemSoc