- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Speak Out
- #ProgressWithPride @UCC - Rainbow Walkway
- Equality Committee
- Equality & Covid-19
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Landscape at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- Further Links
UCC Sport is proud to announce the launch of our participation in the '20x20' campaign, a fantastic movement which seeks to shift the perception of women's sport and culturally embrace women in sport. The campaign was first established in October 2018 by the Federation of Irish Sport, and today UCC, along with 25 other Irish third-level institutes, will be pledging to reach new targets to set a standard for women in College sports by the year 2020.
- Media Coverage: To increase coverage of women in sport by 20% by 2020.
- Attendance: To increase attendance at women’s games and competitions by 20% by 2020.
- Participation: To increase participation levels by 20% by 2020. This includes getting more girls to play or keep playing as well as encouraging more women to coach, referee and get to board level.
UCC Club's Executive 20x20 Student Champion
All welcome. Organised by UCC Sport