- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Equality Committee
- Understanding the Equal Status Grounds
- Equality & Covid-19
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Landscape at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- Further Links
- UCC Diversity Calendar
A conference with a difference!
This conference will bring together learners, teachers and those who support teaching, from across third level institutions: from universities; institutes of technology; community; industry; government agencies; policy makers; and regulators, under the frame of learning connections. Over two days we will gather to think through the following:
1) How can we connect across disciplinary boundaries, and break down barriers between academia, administration, community and industry to strive for
optimal student learning in Third Level Institutions?
2) How can learning in different spaces - physical, active, virtual, off campus, enable all students, as global citizens, to think through and solve big problems?
Event supported by the National Forum for Teaching and Learning and CACSSS Conference funding.
Free - all welcome. Organised by CACSSS