- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Understanding the Equal Status Grounds
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Implementation at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Athena SWAN
- IUA Equality Network
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- UCC Diversity Calendar
- Further Links
Registration for the Forum begins at 08:30 and the Forum commences at 09:00.
After initial speeches, the first panel is 09:15 - 11:30.
Break: 11:30 - 12:15
Second Panel: 12:15 - 14:30.
The Forum is central to the topic of gender equality and womens progression in the workplace.
Two main panel discussions, entitled;
1. How Women have Contributed to Shaping The Law in Ireland Today.
2. The 'Glass Ceiling' Structural Mechanism with regards Women attaining Senior Positions in the Legal Sphere.
Integral to the Forum is an inclusive, open, environment to facillitate engaging discussion. An extensive question and answer session will take place where the panelists can discuss their thoughts amongst themselves and with audience members.
Confirmed speakers thus far include,
Ailbhe Smyth, Dr. Myra Cullinane, Margret Martin, Senator Alice-Mary Higgins, Fiona Finn and a Senior Partner tbc from A&L Goodbody.
If attending, please register here.
Free (donations welcome) - all welcome. Organised by UCC Law Society