- What is the Digital Estate for Communications?
- DE Comms Resources for UCC Staff and Students
- Getting a Website
- Using Social Media
- Available Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Feedback and Improvement
Web Design Support Suppliers
UCC operates 3 lots for website and app digital design and development.
- Lot 1: Strategic design and development using Terminal Four and other existing UCC platforms - Single Supplier
- Lot 2: External domain websites over €10k - Panel of 3 Suppliers, where a mini-competition is run for specific projects through this lot
- Lot 3: External domain websites under €10k - Panel of 2 suppliers, using the cascade model where the lead supplier is the preferred supplier unless they have capacity issues in which case the 2nd supplier can be approached for the work.
In all instances, website and app digital desing and development must be discussed with the DEWG first. This can be done through our Get a New Website form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The first step is to have a conversation with us so we can better understand your requirements and determine which, if any, of the lots are suitable for your needs.
The site MUST be developed on one of the platforms hosted in UCC, see UCC Website Platforms