Web Content Strategy
Web Content Strategy Projects
Following the redevelopment of the UCC website, the digital estate working group have initiated a series of projects to ultimately introduce a web content strategy for the university. Led by the Web Content Strategist, there are three projects planned:
- Web Content Strategy Audit and Analysis
- Web Content Strategy Formulation
- Web Content Strategy Implementation
Audit and Analysis
The first web content strategy project will involve an audit and analyis of the current state of website content in UCC.
- The project will look at how web content is managed from a governance, workflow, substance and structure perspective.
- The project will also look to define a set of reporting dashboards to give site owners a view of the performance of their websites.
- The project will also deliver a series of information sessions (Webshots).
- Finally, the project will see the delivery of a report to UMTO on the current state of affairs, which can then be used as the foundation for the subsequent web content strategy formulation project.
User needs survey
A follow up User needs website usability survey was carried out between 8 Feb and 8 Mar 2018. The results showed a clear and significant improvement to the end users' experience of the UCC website.