Research Skills Training Programme
12 One-hour Seminars
Cert of Attendance
Free See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
Course Delivery Method
9th March 2021
This is a series of Training seminars aimed at researchers across all disciplines and at all levels of their career. The seminars cover a variety of topics relating to the identification, capture and management of research funding.
See the RSS Research Skills Training Programme Timetable 2021 below;
The 2021 sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 12.00-13.00 and will be delivered through Teams Live event
The following topics will be covered:
- Navigating the National and European Funding landscape
- Understanding funding proposal evaluators
- Proposal writing and costing
- Dissemination and communication of research
- Maximising impact through commercial exploitation
- F.A.I.R. data management
- Maximising and measuring citation performance
- Research Integrity
- Project management
- The post-award process in UCC.
Information on research skills can also be found on the Research Skills Training Programme webpage.
Time: 12 - 1pm
There are no entry requirements for this - these seminars are available for UCC Researchers.
Attendance at 5 of the 12 seminars will entitle the researcher to a certificate of completion
Fees and Costs
Free for UCC Staff.
How Do I Apply
There is no pre-registration requirement for this CPD. Simply register and provide your email address on the day.