Reading The Leadership Mind CPD23-1614
Part-Time. See Additional Teaching Mode Information for more info.
Cert of Attendance
€325.00. See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
The Leadership Mind (2023) is about how to think about ‘leadership’ as a capability that can be developed by anybody through personal transformation, culminating in a mind that can operate at uncertainty and meet the challenges of the increasingly complex world of today.
Developing such a mind will be of interest to people in all walks of life – business, politics, and society. The book has been described as one of the best books available on personal development. This reflects the fact that there is no lasting professional development without personal development.
This offering provides a deep dive into The Leadership Mind through reading, dialogues, and reflections by using The Keynes Centre’s proven method of Reading for Transformation Experiences.
Our work together will not be about what to think, but rather for you to have the opportunity to explore how to think.
Participants will learn:
- that ‘leadership’ is a capability that can only be developed through a process of personal transformation
- how to transform daily thinking about ‘management’ and ‘leadership’ and their development for successful organisations
- about the nature of causality and the roles of designed and emergent order thinking for understanding the relationship between plurality and complexity
- how thought-leadership-followership dominates thinking today
- the distinction between education/training and development and how to undertake personal change
- to operate more successfully at the uncertainty arising from the increasing degree of complexity of the world today.
The Keynes Centre's Developing ‘The Leadership Mind’ is eligible for CPD recognition for maintaining general professional standards.
Want to know if this programme is right for you or your organisation? Reading ‘The Leadership Mind’ can be co-designed and delivered in-house for company team development. Please inquire to learn more.
Additional Teaching Mode Information
Four Week Course
Options: Monday evening (In Person, Keynes Centre) beginning on 8/5/2023 or Tuesday evenings (Online) beginning 9/5/2023
Phone: 021 4658604 | 05 | 06
For more information see bit.ly/3kX3IxX.
You can either select the In Person course or the Online version of course.
In Person Course Location: The Keynes Centre, (South Mall), UCC
Fees and Costs
How Do I Apply
Click on the Apply Now link to browse both versions of the courseApply Now