Public Scholarship and Digital Media
3 hour workshop
Free to attend See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
15th October, 2018 14:00
Communicating your research to the public through digital media
This workshop aims to prepare academics for communicating their social scientific research to the media, with a particular emphasis on digital media.
- It will help participants to think about how to best frame your research for impact.
- It will advise you on creating a pitch that best showcases your research and its contribution to knowledge in a way that is attractive and interesting for journalists and audiences.
- It will help you to think about the audience and to express your ideas in succinct and accessible ways.
- It will offer direction on how to control and guide a discussion, to achieve clarity in delivering your argument, and to get your point across clearly.
- It will offer practical advice on different kinds of interview styles and how to best prepare for challenging scenarios.
Fees and Costs
Free to attend
How Do I Apply
Complete the form below and hit submit at end of form window :